IED Barcelona Undergraduate Studies international awards in Spain, 2020
The Istituto Euorpeo di Design aims to provide 17 different awards to the most brilliant and capable students from all around the world. They can apply for the Undergraduate Studies International awards in Spain. All the aspiring candidates are now able to apply for this undergraduate degree program in Transportation Design in English and Spanish for the academic year 2020/2021.
The Istituto Euorpeo di Design is a private school in Italy, established in 1996. It facilitates students by helping and guiding them in issues related to accommodation, visa status and career selection etc. There are a number of degree level programs offered by the university. Students will get different job opportunities.
Why Should You Apply?
The university believes in making students having a strong impact on the society by providing sound education and it leads to extensive career opportunities. Here, the students will explore vast career opportunities to compete and conquer the real world challenges.
Eligibility Criteria for:
Countries: Foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
Courses: Undergraduate degree program in Transportation design, Fashion design, Visual Communication or management.
Admission Criteria: Following conditions must be fulfilled:
- Applicants having High school Diploma, vocational training or attending the last year of a High School Diploma or equivalent are strictly invited to participate.
- Age limit of 26 are eligible
Procedure to Apply for
- How to Apply: First of all, candidates must take admission in any undergraduate degree at Instituti Euorpeo di Design. After then, they will be eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Documents: Previous academic scripts need to be submitted
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants hold a High School Diploma.
- Language Requirement: English and Spanish proficiency is an essential requirement.
Students can apply for 17 awards and will get 100% course fee concession for the academic year 2020-2021 at the Instituto Euorpeo di Design.
Mobility Grant at the University of Oldenburg in Germany, 2020
If you have been aspiring for reasonable higher educational opportunities and the only hurdle that has restricted you are financial constrictions, the University of Olden University brings you a golden opportunity in the shape of Mobility Grant for the year 2020.
Bachelor’s and master’s degree aspirants are eligible to apply. The grant should be used for additional expenses during the stay overseas.
Administrative and academic staffs of the university work together in collaboration to inculcate discipline among its masses. It is one of the highly renowned institutions that offers about 95 courses marking it above all in north western Germany.
Why at the University of Oldenburg?
Communication and integration of the university’s curriculum with 200 global universities ensure that standards are maintained up to par. It also collaborates with institutes dedicated to research, education culture, business.
Eligibility Criteria for:
- Eligible Countries:Overseas students are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any bachelor’s and master’s degrees offered by the university entails scholarship.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be:
- Stay abroad students otherwise doctoral or guest students are not eligible.
- Minimum time should be two weeks and stay longer than 4 weeks’ entails preferences.
- Begin or end of stay is supposed to be in the semester for which the application is made for.
Procedure to apply for
- How to Apply:Admission needs to be taken at the university followed by freshman applicants applying via Stud. IP. Choose “Campus”, then the tab “Scholarships”, then “Mobilitätszuschuss”.
- Documents: Following documents need to be submitted. Applicants must have to upload all;
- Enrolment certificate,
- Transcript of records,
- Requested certificates,
- Written confirmation of your planned stay (e.g. letter of acceptance, contract, certificate, enrolment certificate).
- Language requirements: Proficiency in English language is required along with proof.
- EUR 500 has been stipulated as grant amount. It’ll be paid in two instalments each amounting EUR250/month. One stay implies one application.